pool filter button lights up but filter does not come on.

Apr 13, 2014
florida
Hello new to the forum. i have a Goldline aqua logic automation and chlorination box wit h a PENTAIR 2 HP pump.
Yesterday I pushed the service button so I could clean the filter. after cleaning the filter I turned the service button off then pushed the filter button.
THE PUMP DID NOT HUM WHINE NOTHING. The light came on and it made a click noise like it always did but the pump did not respond.
The pool lights comes on when i push that button and the water features come on when i push that button. that is on a different pump.
I thought maybe it needs to reset so I turned all the breakers off and back on still nothing.
Any ideas thanks:confused:

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Is it still not working? Or did you get it sorted out?

On mine if you are in service mode and hit the button again, that puts it into a delay mode where nothing can be changed for a few hours. If you hit it again it returns you to normal functionality.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.