Where to buy 12% liquid chlorine in shreveport, la or Marshall, texas??

Wish I knew. That seems to be something that is very difficult to get in Texas. There are a handful of specialty shops here in DFW that specialize in sanitation/janitorial products that supposedly sell the higher concentration. But it's not worth the effort and drive time IMHO, especially since the strength of grocery store bleach was increased to 8.25%. The best I've seen is 10% at Home Depot & Lowes, but be careful...The batch I got was apparently sitting around on the shelf for a long time. As a result, it had degraded in strength which defeats the purpose of buying it.

If you have your heart set on 12%, I would focus your search on the Louisiana side of the border since I'm inclined to believe that some sort of state regulation is in play here, based on my experience. For example, when I visit friends/family in GA and FL, I've seen 10-12% liquid chlorine in pool stores and at BJ's warehouse.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.