Well, it's not a pool yet, but it's a start in Waxahachie

Jul 6, 2013
Waxahachie, Tx.
Got woke up from my nap and pool equipment was being delivered. So the official dig starts Thursday
morning at 7AM. Finally good weather, my work schedule is right and all is well with the universe.
And just as soon as I have time to figure out how to posts pictures....that will be right also.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yea, they asked me right as the dig started " is there any rock"? I said they better have their big boy pants on.
7AM this morning back at it. The dig is finished, the base has been laid. Now anxiously awaiting pool delivery at 1 PM. Gonna make lift with crane over the house. That ought to be interesting.

Attachments

• 20140411_102339_001.jpg
    20140411_102339_001.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 142
I wish I had me a few of those white rocks. I would like to have some sizeable ones in my landscaping. Bit far away for me to come and get it though.

Also, what mecarcrazy says, I wanna see video too! or at least some pics!

Shipping would be crazy too
I wish I had me a few of those white rocks. I would like to have some sizeable ones in my landscaping. Bit far away for me to come and get it though.

Also, what mecarcrazy says, I wanna see video too! or at least some pics!

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the finished hole and pool in the ground.
I do have video of the lft and will post it on you tube with a link later.

Attachments

• 20140411_141635_001.jpg
    20140411_141635_001.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 143

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.