New Pool - Austin

Looks great! I had a thought pop into my mind that I'd love to see a sheer descent on the wall hiding the equipment falling down to a small recirculating pool. And why not have it backlit while your at it. Hey, it's not my money! Or you could have them build a little table/wall (see our build for an example - it's on page 5 for good shot) that would come out between the chaise lounges that will sit by the wall. That will give your pool boy a place to set your drinks too! It just looked a little like the wall was standing out more than it should and I was trying to think if there were ways to have it be more connected to the rest of the project. I hope I don't sound negative, I just love to throw out ideas when I think of them. I designed our pool area myself and the comment I get most is that it looks like a resort specifically because of the built-in tables between the chaise lounges.

I love the approach you've taken with the hill and the space you have to work with!

Thanks bmoreswim! And I appreciate your comments and I like the idea of the built in lounge tables, I'll investigate. One of our obstacles is our impervious cover limitations, that is why we have the grass section there behind the pool. Seriously considering artificial turf in that area so I don't have to deal with grass next to the pool. Your pool looks awesome!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.