CONCRETE AROUND A/G POOL..... How'd they do that?

Apr 3, 2014
GA
I saw some photos on this site of a round above ground that had been buried completely with concrete decking. I just purchased a 28' Sharkline Matrix Resin Salt pool and that is EXACTLY what we would like to do. We are just not sure how to backfill in order for it to support the concrete. I did inbox the user who posted the pics but it appears that he hasn't been back on the website since 2009. I have buried an a/g in the past and after 10 years of use we moved and it was still fine. I used wood last time for decking but would really like to do concrete this time. The liner would still be accessible since you do not have to completely remove the rails on this particular pool in order to change the liner. I would love to hear suggestions from anyone who has done this before or knows someone who has.:confused:

Thanks so much. I read the entire thread from start to finish. However, I'm becoming discouraged because they had a radiant pool which has preformed panels. I checked into those but just could not afford it. So my install may be quite different. I too, am not one to listen to "cannot be done". As mentioned earlier, I have buried a steel wall above ground in the past and it worked but was so hoping this time to be able to somehow come up with a way to have a concrete patio as opposed to a wooden deck. Still hoping someone out there can give me some ideas. The pool should be delivered in the next few days and hope to have it installed by mid May or sooner.

You are going to void the warranty on that Sharkline. They are not rated for burial.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.