Camouflaging Equipment Ideas Needed

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
:wave:Hey y'all-
I'm looking for pics, links and ideas on how you hide, disguise, protect your pool equipment. Mine sits off to the side of the deck and our little pool house, but visible and exposed to the elements. Please let me see your landscaping tricks or anything you've built around your equipment. I'm not talking fancy shmancy here, just attractive. Something I can show to Skippy and have him build it (under my constant annoying supervision, he'd claim).
This is what we've got now-
120tb7p.jpg

I need ideas!! Thanks in advance.

Yippee (The pool girl) Skippy (the yard guy)

We're not being terribly creative. CMU wall to hide the equipment. I'd post a picture....but it's currently only one block high...and the equipment isn't in there yet. :D

Color suggestions? What type of paint is best?

I'd probably go with a latex with a primer, about the color of your filter housing. It would blend into the wooded background well.

I'd sand lightly then clean the pipe. You could also go with Krylon Fusion, but it might be messy to spray.

I'd also add about a 2ft pot with flowers in it right on the corner of the pool deck to distract your eye as you look that way.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.