Anyone have photos of pools with Sunstone pebble finish?

Plops

Mar 27, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
We are in the planning phases and are looking at CL Industries Sunstone Select to use as a pool finish. Can't decide between blue pearl, aqua pearl, and white pearl.

There are several good websites out there, but the one for this particular product stinks when it comes to photos! Anyone have any?

Thanks!

I have Sunstone Jade, but not the colors you list. Check the GardenWeb site, they had at one time started a catalog of pool finishes. Also there is a pool company here locally in Houston TX that has a good selection of photos, PoolWorks. Search for that may help as well.

FWIW I am very happy with the Sunstone texture.

If you search for Sunstone Jade pool, one of the images that comes up is my pool, with the round spa in the foreground and the rock waterfall behind the pool.

I have Sunstone Jade, but not the colors you list. Check the GardenWeb site, they had at one time started a catalog of pool finishes. Also there is a pool company here locally in Houston TX that has a good selection of photos, PoolWorks. Search for that may help as well.

FWIW I am very happy with the Sunstone texture.

If you search for Sunstone Jade pool, one of the images that comes up is my pool, with the round spa in the foreground and the rock waterfall behind the pool.

Thank you...that is very helpful!

Hmm, Maryland location. You probably will want to consider a darker pool color so that the sun helps to heat your pool. Depends on shade and exposure and depth also, of course, but if you have to consider heating a pool, starting just a few degrees warmer is a plus.

Hmm, Maryland location. You probably will want to consider a darker pool color so that the sun helps to heat your pool. Depends on shade and exposure and depth also, of course, but if you have to consider heating a pool, starting just a few degrees warmer is a plus.

Well, I guess folks in Texas might consider Maryland cold. But summers here are very humid and temps well into the 90's! We aren't even putting in a heater! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.