Need Clarification on Replacement Filters for Hayward C3025

Nov 19, 2009
Sacramento
Time to replace the filters, so I looked on the filter sticker and I have a Hayward C3025 and it says to use CX580RXE replacement filters. Looking at the Hayward site (Filter Link Here) it shows the filter as being 7 x 19 5/8. The filters that are in there are much taller than that (they are the original filters too) so my question is does it matter if they're shorter or do I need to find out what's really inside and get filters that are the same height? Thanks for any help on this.

I agree with Jason, the filters need to be an exact match.

You can check with Unicel and Filbur for matches to your current set. Unicel has a downloadable PDF listing all their filters by size and application, with crossover to other manufacturers. Unfortunately it is sort of hidden in their website, so poke around a bit in the "professional/dealer" areas.

In my opinion, these two filter manufacturers are the top of the line, and are priced to reflect this.

I agree with Jason, the filters need to be an exact match.

You can check with Unicel and Filbur for matches to your current set. Unicel has a downloadable PDF listing all their filters by size and application, with crossover to other manufacturers. Unfortunately it is sort of hidden in their website, so poke around a bit in the "professional/dealer" areas.

In my opinion, these two filter manufacturers are the top of the line, and are priced to reflect this.

Thank you both. Unicel's replacement is also 19 5/8" tall so I better take a look at what's inside the filter. I just remember the current filters barely fitting in our garbage can when I cleaned them because they were so tall, so I'm pretty curious now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.