BEST Brand Of Fiberglass Pool

PJ

In The Industry
Oct 11, 2012
Hey All,
I am in the process of deciding which brand of fiberglass pool to carry in my pool construction business. I do realize that many of the different brands are actually all manufactured by Latham, but I just want some feedback from pool owners, and other builders. I would like to know how each holds up, if there were any problems-how the company was to work with, ...etc. Let me know the good and bad. Thanks!
pj

pj We have been in this business for over thirty years. I never was impressed with fiberglass pools because they were white gel coat and warrantied for one year on that. The shells generally warrantied for lifetime but the pretty was one year. We found Trilogy and have been very happy with them. The color coat is warrantied the same as the shell, I haven't had any issues with the shells so have not had any claims.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.