Large Lagoon vinyl pool

Mar 20, 2014
Atlanta
We just started our build. We have 5 kids so we wanted something large over something fancy. It's a 22x34x40 saltwater. I am having trouble picking a liner I like the way the mosaic blue tile looks but worried it will be too dark and I really like the Caribbean look of the tan ones but I have trouble picturing how the ones our builder gave us to look at will look in real life. The other one I love is called gold pebble made by Latham. If anyone one has IRL of a pool liner you love please share. Thanks!! :D

[URL=http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/rachelcardona82/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps530f049c.jpg.html][/URL]

We installed a Kafco mountain top/blue mosaic recently, and it is beautiful. It is not too dark at all. I will try to post some other pictures later that are more close up. We actually had ordered another pattern (with a pebbly look, I think it was called creek stone), and got this one by mistake, but I am so happy with it.

Attachments

• Pool.jpg
    Pool.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,243
Here is a frog I found in my pool yesterday morning.
Frog_zps4b3d74d6.jpg

And a picture looking down past a return.
Return_zpsd69f3401.jpg

Maybe that will give you more of an idea of what the mosaic looks like sort of close up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I do have one suggestion to offer on a different topic, with a pool that big and with the lagoon shape I would suggest installing more than 1 pool light (it seems to have only 1 light cutout now). Personally I would opt for 3, one on each point for good lighting coverage and minimum shadows.

Ike

I do have one suggestion to offer on a different topic, with a pool that big and with the lagoon shape I would suggest installing more than 1 pool light (it seems to have only 1 light cutout now). Personally I would opt for 3, one on each point for good lighting coverage and minimum shadows.

Ike

I agree with this. We only have 1 and could easily use another and ours isnt nearly as big as yours.

I love the tan liners but I also love that mosaic tile too! I have a tile liner in my above ground pool and I am totally smitten with it! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the links to the tan liners I really appreciate it!!! Good suggestion on the light. I will talk to my PB and hubby about adding another light and hubby who says we are at our Max on the budget lol! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Your pool looks great thanks for sharing the pic ;)

Rachel3 - you could have taken the words out of my mouth on pool liners! I think we are in the same boat - I am currently torn between the sandstone bottom and blue mosaic tile. Did you make a decision yet - find any pictures you could share? Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.