Help a noob Spa jets and pool jets not working they way they should after running spa

Slambo

Apr 2, 2014
Texas
I ran the spa a couple of days ago with the heater running, the next morning when the pumps came back on in auto mode the spa jets (the ones that spin) came on and the water would flow out of the spa into the pool instead of the regular pool flow (jets), there's suction in the skimmers, the pump primes but the flow is going to the wrong place. I'm just trying to figure out why would the pool do this if I just ran the spa the night before and the next day it all goes haywire??

I have reset the system, I have cleaned the filters, I have check the impeller for debris, cleaned the skimmers, and all is good but can't figure this out other than the valve.

Also as one last note, when you start everything up you hear what sounds likes the water only running into the spa heater lines.

This pic is of the jet in the pool with no flow coming.

This pic shows the spa jets running and over flowing back into the pool, doing all the circulation of water.

These are the pictures of the valves and the direction of flow, the valves here are pentair CVA-24T's

This picture had the valve that I believe the motor is not working only after 2-1/2yrs I have flipped the switch and I get no result. also the plumbing here goes straight into the spa's heater.

This is the picture of the other CVA valve and it works if you flip the switch.

Ended up figuring this one out, it turned out when the pool shut down the spa water dropped, I double checked the check valve and didn't see any leaks, then disconnected the Actuator valve on the spa side, moved the handle to the top valve itself, rotated the valve 180 deg's, turned the pumps back on and it worked flawless.

There's a vid on youtube that pointed me to what needed to be fixed,

Called "Pool Valve Actuator Failure, Removal part 2 of 2"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.