jets in pool

We need a little more details. Do you mean your pool has multiple jets, or there is no water coming our of your pump return (eyeball fitting)? I assume you mean multiple jets, so there should be some kind of way to split the flow between them in your plumbing system. There should be some handles you can turn to adjust flow.

I don't know what you call them other than jets. There are four around the pool and they have stuff growing in them. I have never seen water come out of them. I tried adjusting the levers with no positive results.

I have a lever that turns on the spa jets, one that turns on the water feature and one that I think switches between the bottom drain and the skimmers. When I turn that last one the filter pressure starts to rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry false alarm. The lever that works the water feature also works the jets depending on where you put it. This will be my first summer with the pool. Still trying to figure it all out.

I don't know what you call them other than jets. There are four around the pool and they have stuff growing in them. I have never seen water come out of them. I tried adjusting the levers with no positive results.

I have a lever that turns on the spa jets, one that turns on the water feature and one that I think switches between the bottom drain and the skimmers. When I turn that last one the filter pressure starts to rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry false alarm. The lever that works the water feature also works the jets depending on where you put it. This will be my first summer with the pool. Still trying to figure it all out.

The one that you think switches between the drain and skimmers is important! (It should be before the pump if that's how you figured that out). Keeping the drain on a little will really help with the circulation in the bottom of the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.