Liquidator check valve replacement

ric

Apr 27, 2007
Ohio
I tried to blow through the check valve's by mouth. One valve I can blow through both ends with no problem. The other I cant blow through either end. It seem to me both are bad. Anyway I can find the part number for the valves but cant find ware to order new ones. Any help?? finding these valves??
Thanks
Ric W. :(

Thanks guys I needed that info, it helps. I probably only need one. Any ideas ware to purchase the new ones? The liquidator sight shows part # but cant find ware to order a new check valve.

Ric,

Hey. PM me your address and I'll send you one.

BTW, those valves are spring-loaded closed (so they'll operate upside down) and are quite difficult to blow thru.....you have to be pretty full of hot air to get them to open up.... (I had no problem).

Interestingly, I replaced mine with some VERY low-pressure valves and it made absolutely no difference in flow which was a little counter-intuitive at first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.