Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liquidator check valve replacement

1. Back To Top    #1

Liquidator check valve replacement

I tried to blow through the check valve's by mouth. One valve I can blow through both ends with no problem. The other I cant blow through either end. It seem to me both are bad. Anyway I can find the part number for the valves but cant find ware to order new ones. Any help?? finding these valves??
    Thanks
    Ric W.
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Liquidator check valve replacement

I can't blow through either of mine, so it may be the one that allows air both ways is bad.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

I could not blow air through either of my check valves, but they both worked just fine.
    10K White Plaster Pool Built in 2007. Hayward Pump and DE Filter, Hayward Navigator, Liquidator (Removed due to issues), Solar Blanket, BBB user.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks guys I needed that info, it helps. I probably only need one. Any ideas ware to purchase the new ones? The liquidator sight shows part # but cant find ware to order a new check valve.
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Ric,

Hey. PM me your address and I'll send you one.

BTW, those valves are spring-loaded closed (so they'll operate upside down) and are quite difficult to blow thru.....you have to be pretty full of hot air to get them to open up.... (I had no problem).

Interestingly, I replaced mine with some VERY low-pressure valves and it made absolutely no difference in flow which was a little counter-intuitive at first.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

6. Back To Top    #6

Thank You Dave. I received the check valve you sent me today and it will be going on shortly.
    Thanks again
    Ric W.
    Ric W
    My Pool