Which pool should I get?

Mar 30, 2014
Brunswick, GA
I'm in the market for a new pool, but there are so many options I'm hesitant to settle on one. Can anyone offer some advice on what to get or what not to get? We're looking for a pool about 15' x 24' that would be partially buried (about 16" left above ground for deck) and in the $2,000 range.

http://www.thepoolfactory.com/wizard/index/index/item/3867/ is what we're looking at now. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I have a Sharkline Reprieve that was installed about a month ago. I love it but I am comparing it to Intex. Anything not intex that has a decent warranty is probably a good bet. Will you do the install yourself? If yes, leveling is the most important step.

I forgot about the liner. I initially asked for the standard blue 20 mil. Some things happened and I was able to upgrade the liner. I have a dark blue rock-looking 25 mil liner. I love it. I feel that it will last and it makes the pool look higher quality.

Hey, thanks guys! I am planning on doing the work myself. I was given an Intex pool and was preparing to dig and build a retaining wall to keep dirt off of the sides, but figured it might be worth just upgrading to a steel walled pool instead without the retaining wall.

The Intex will work but eventually you will likely want a better pool. If you can afford it now, I say, one and done :) If you plan to get a package deal, I suggest upgrading the pump and filter they provide. Lots of conversation about this on the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.