Broken Wall Connector

Feb 6, 2014
Leander, TX
I broke my Kreepy Krauly tonight! It's model number is LL505G, made by Pentair. I broke the valve that connects to the side of the pool. I'm *TRYING* to find the correct replacement part, but I'm not sure I'm finding it...any suggestions are MUCH appreciated. The part that screws in to the pool seems different, and maybe it's because the adapter is already screwed in to the pool...I don't know. I'm a little slow:)

Here's what broke:

IMG_2637.jpg
IMG_2639.jpg

Not sure why the valve says "Polaris" on it, but the unit is a "Pentair". Anyway. I need to replace this part where it broke!

Thanks in advance...

The part that screws in to the pool seems different, and maybe it's because the adapter is already screwed in to the pool...I don't know.

This is correct. This a 2 pc. part. The threaded portion shown in the photos is already in the wall of your pool. Some Polaris and Pentair parts are interchangeable. This is Polaris part # 9-100-9001.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.