new indoor pool to be built - near London

Mar 26, 2014
Barnet
Hi, I'm a newbie so please bear with me.

My dad is looking to build an indoor pool which will be 11 metres x 6metres big approximately.

We had an original quote from Penguin Swimming pools which was quite pricey and then my uncle mentioned Desjoyaux pools who he saw have a stand at the Ideal Home Exhibition and the fact their their final price could be cheaper.

I wondered if anyone had any experience having them complete a new build for you, how they were and are in terms of after care?

Also if anyone has any recommendations with respect to who would be good to build this?

Appreciate any advice as I'm a total novice researching on behalf of my dad, who knows even less than me! :p

Welcome to the forum rams! :wave:

As much as I hate to say it, we have few members from across the pond as it were. Sorry I can't make a suggestion, but if you do a lot of research and get as many references from a prospective builders previous customers it will be very helpful in making a selection.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.