New to this forum

Norcal Spearo

In The Industry
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I have an above ground pool, I also just started my pool service business, but I have a few things to learn, and I figured this was a good place.
So far what I have read is mostly useful information.
I have been doing a lot of reading, learning about the different chemicals and the affects they have on water, I don't have much experience with pool water treatment, I do have 20 years experience with different pumps, motors, electrical, plumbing, and dealing with chemicals, the mechanical part of this business for me is easy, the hardest part is packing all the water treatment part into my brain.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

As you may have noticed, we are primarily a forum of pool owners teaching other pool owners how to maintain their own pool. You may find that much of the stuff we teach is not directly applicable to someone like yourself who will only likely be servicing a pool once a week. While the chemistry is all the same, there are likely some levels you will need to adjust for your purposes.

Most are here to learn to service their own pools, I can still learn a lot from everyone here, just because I am starting a service business does not make me a Pro, yet anyway, I have a lot to learn and what better way then to learn from the general public.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.