My Chemistry Cheat Sheet

TreeFiter

LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Jul 2, 2012
Saugerties, NY
Last year I put together a cheat sheet to carry with me in the field. I think it is pretty comprehensive at this point, but I'd be interested to hear some of your thoughts.

Attachments

• CheatSheet.pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 121
If it works for you that's cool. Being early and without a full caffeine dose, it took me a minute to see how it worked, as it wasn't immediately apparent.

What is great to see, is a Pool Service actually caring about the Cya/FC ratio as well as other parameters. :goodjob:

If it works for you that's cool. Being early and without a full caffeine dose, it took me a minute to see how it worked, as it wasn't immediately apparent.

What is great to see, is a Pool Service actually caring about the Cya/FC ratio as well as other parameters. :goodjob:

Don't get too happy, I'm the only one at my company that even cares. Its pretty sad. I only recently found out about the relationship because I came to TFP for help with a few problem pools. The industry is really in the dark.

I can see where it might help to have some clarification or instructions somewhere, and I may add that at some point, but since I'm pretty much the only person using it, my priority was fitting as much information onto the page as I could. Its essentially a printed version of the pool calculator.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.