Nature 2 soft fusion saltwater system

HudsonViews

LifeTime Supporter
May 20, 2013
Ocean County NJ
Hello everyone, My pb was suppose to install an aquapure saltwater system and when I went to inspect I noticed a nature 2 fusion saltwater/mineral combo system. I told him I want it out due to negative reviews, He said that it does what a saltwater system does and 2nd feature mineral aspect. He said can be used without mineral cartridge. I am deciding wherther to have him replace with aqua pure or just leave alone. Is the aquapure a superior system? Or are they basically the same in terms of saltwater element.

I know that many say problems are with staining, on manufacturers site says guarantees against staining due to minimal mineral releasing.

Thanks for input!

The soft fusion units generally include a SWG that is slightly smaller in size than an equivalent from AquaPure. Otherwise it is similar when used without a mineral cartridge. We strongly recommend avoiding the mineral cartridges.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.