Unknown Manufacturer Need Bottom C Channels...

Mar 24, 2014
PA
I am taking out my pool to make room for a playset for our new baby and I have someone interested in taking it. I have it all dismantled but some of the bottom c channel is destroyed. I am not sure of the manufacturer as it was there when we purchased the house. I know from talking to a local pool place on a replacement liner they had raddled off a name when I mentioned it was stripped yellow and white. Although the only thing I remember of the conversation was they were specific liners which I cant order anymore but could use a standard fold over liner and that the company isn't in business anymore. Any help or thoughts would be great as I am trying to find a few bottom pieces of c channel that will work with the bottom plates of the uprights. I have attached a picture of the pool as well. Pool is 18ft round

pool.jpg

Is the wall aluminum or steel? To test, see if a magnet will stick to it. If it does stick it is steel, if it doesn't it is aluminum. If it is aluminum I am assuming it could be a pool made by Delair Group who is no longer in the pool business. They made pools under the Esther Williams & Johnny Weissmuller names. You may try Googling those names to see if you can find a dealer who may have tracks on hand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.