LifeTime Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
Denver, CO
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
As with all things electronic failures happen. My wife and I went to hop in the spa last night only to discover a dead PE953 remote. Swapped batteries, came on for a second then poof. Tried another set of batteries, completely dead. It has been acting funny for a bit so this was no big surprise.

I called intermatic this morning after submitting a claim to find out if there was an email address I could send proof of purchase to rather than finding a fax machine. Sure enough, no problem. While I was at it I asked about turn around time. 10 days plus shipping time, OUCH. I then asked the very nice lady if I could pay for upgraded shipping, she she didn't handle that but would transfer me to the right person. 30 seconds later I'm on the phone with Barbara. No problem on the shipping upgrade, she gave me options for next day, 2 day and 3 day. I selected 2 day, she took down the card info. I inquired as to the amount of time the approval would take, she said she had just done the approval and my replacement would ship out today.

And that is how you do customer service. Color me impressed.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.