Henderson, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Not to hijack, but since its related....

You were hijacking, so I moved your post to a new topic. JasonLion

We occasionally go away for a long weekend (3-4 days) and I just started using liquid clorine over tabs/feeder, based on input from the experts here. Since I have a very small spool, I would prefer not to use tabs, as I can see a CYA change after only a day or two.

What are my options? Given such a small size (~2600 gal), I think a salt system may be overkill, or maybe not. Also, are there auto chlorine dispensers that are cost effective for such a small pool? I dont care if I eliminated the daily manual add and replaced with an automatic system, just not sure where to start to look for a solution, or if would not make sense, cost wise.

I would budget up to $500-600.00 for something if its worthwhile....maybe more.

We live in Vegas and heat and use the spool year round, 1-2 times/week in winter, 4-6 times/week in warmer months. I do plan to drain and refill each spring, if that means anything on a solution.

Re: Automatic Feeder Chlorine 'Types'

I would think a small SWG would be way under that price. Maybe the Intex SWG or similar AG pool SWG.

Edit: a quick look puts the Intex SWG under $150 at Walmart.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.