Outdoor Speakers/Systems

Judge

Bronze Supporter
Sep 12, 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm planning on upgrade the sound quality around my pool this season. Currently I've been using my Bose docking station with an iPod. It did a good job but this year I've decided to get some outdoor speakers and a receiver. For the outdoor speakers I've been looking at the Bose 251. Does anyone have these and what are their thoughts on them? What is everyone else using for their outdoor speakers/systems and are they happy with it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Take a look at the SoundCast outdoor wireless speakers. I heard them first hand at the Pool/Spa convention in Vegas last November. They sounded fantastic, plus there were a lot of connectivity choices.

http://www.gosoundcast.com/

Thanks poolkid for the suggestion. I ended up going with the Bose 251 and a Pioneer vsx-1023-k receiver. The receiver is network capable with airplay and multi-zone. I'm really looking forward to getting everything hooked up and going.

Cheers!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.