How to find out what kind of pool I have

Mar 19, 2014
Marietta, OH
Hey guys I've been posting here for a few days, went to take out the pool today and couldn't really find a model number on it. They said it was 15 yrs old, and the metal has a fake wood grain pattern on it. It's a 15x33x4ft AG and the liner was the type that fits down in a rail and clipped in like a tonneau cover for a truck. My other question is, would it be possible to use an overlap liner? When I got there, they had several sections where the liner had come out of the groove in the top trim piece, so I'm not sure if I like that style or not. From the pictures I've seen of the overlap liners, there's nothing between the metal and the rails that hold the overlap liner in place. Just curious. It would probably help to have a model number/ brand name to go with the pool, might be able to get parts and the correct liner for it. Let me know if you guys know how to determine what kind of a pool is.

Ok, here's one of the buttress uprights

Here's one of the uprights in the curved section of the pool

plastic top cap, the top piece clips in underneath

Here's one of the bottom rails

And bottom rail from the side

Here's the bottom plate, still white with all it's paint, go figure

Bottom plate from inside

Here's the two types of top plates that hold the metal top rail in place

here's the skimmer lid

here's the side view of the plastic rail that holds the liner in place

PLEASE if you can help, or need more pictures of anything let me know.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.