Child Safety Fence

Easto

Jun 27, 2010
I have two children, 4 years old and 1.5.

We stayed at a rental home this month in FLA and the pool had a mesh safety fence. Both my wife and I realize we need something like this for peace of mind.

I currently have a winter safety cover so I am not against drilling into the concrete pool deck.

I have a few questions:

1. What's the best brand I should be looking at?

2. Is it possible to use the pre-existing holes from my safety cover so I don't need to drill more?

Loop-Loc is a good brand but there are others that are also good and might be less expensive. You would have to check with the manufacturer regarding what holes need to be drilled. I don't think that any fences could reuse the holes that the anchors are in.

We are VERY happy with our "Protect a Child" fence. It passes NY State code as the primary pool fence, and as best I can tell, is the only mesh fence available in NY that can pass code. Many other brands can not pass code.

Whether or not you live in NY, the ability to pass code is a big plus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.