2y5yse4e.jpg

aqane7a3.jpg

be5ane7e.jpg

meny5aru.jpg

arynu5aj.jpg

amyvuqan.jpg

ze7ahete.jpg

su5aheza.jpg

Welcome to the site Ga Mike! That pool looks huge! Can you add more info on equipment ext?

They are polymer wall sections that are bolted together. You then have brackets that are bolted to back of them and are at a 45 degree angle. You then pour concrete up about 10-12" up the wall to help tie everything in. You then screw tracking down. I decided to use crush and run as a back fill to help with settling.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A 3 hp rated pump is overkill for that pool. A 1.5 full-rated pump will be perfectly adequate unless you plan on having water features. It is important to place your returns correctly with an L-shape so you do not have and water circulation "dead" spots.

There is no particular advantage in a cartridge filter because you have an SWG. Filter comparisons have been beaten to death on this forum but there is a comprehensive article in pool school that will help you find out that each type has pros and cons with no single type being markedly superior.

A 3 hp rated pump is overkill for that pool. A 1.5 full-rated pump will be perfectly adequate unless you plan on having water features. It is important to place your returns correctly with an L-shape so you do not have and water circulation "dead" spots.

There is no particular advantage in a cartridge filter because you have an SWG. Filter comparisons have been beaten to death on this forum but there is a comprehensive article in pool school that will help you find out that each type has pros and cons with no single type being markedly superior.
I have three jets in swim out, two in steps and also have three above water line spray jets. What pump and filter do you think I should go with.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.