Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP T-shirts and other logo items are now available!

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP T-shirts and other logo items are now available!

I'm happy to report that with the new logo, we also have the ability to offer some TFP branded items and one more way you can help support the site.

Please check out the selection at www.cafepress.com/troublefreepool

Thanks,
    SeanB
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    I'm ordering a couple of the dark ones. I also hope that qualifies me to make the following suggestion.

I would like to see the shirts (white and dark) offered with just the words "Troublefreepool.com" on the front left chest and the logo nice and big on the back.

The plain white one just has the left chest logo and it looks rather large but maybe this is just due to the online representation of the shirt and it's really not that big.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Foxx 18 x 36 IG Vinyl
    TR60 Sand Filter, Pentair Whisperflow 1hp
    Blue Pearl robotic cleaner

Burlington, North Carolina

3. Back To Top    #3
    Let me see what I can do.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Thanks Sean.

On another note, I just ordered from the site and noticed there is a $5 off coupon available for 2 referrals. Too late for me but anyone thinking about ordering may want to take advantage of this prior to ordering.

Kevin
    Foxx 18 x 36 IG Vinyl
    TR60 Sand Filter, Pentair Whisperflow 1hp
    Blue Pearl robotic cleaner

Burlington, North Carolina

5. Back To Top    #5
    Got my messenger bag today... it is quite nice, seems to be of sturdy material and decent construction.

The logo has a greenish cast on the yellow bag (reminds me of the water at Sandestin FL) and the white highlight between the T and F looks like a setting sun!

It is very cool 8)

Order yours today so you can be just like TMQ... ok, maybe not, but the product IS very nice!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!