Anyone have pictures of a pool finished with Crystal Stones Smooth Grey Harbour?

I'm new here so sorry to ask what must be a tired question. I'm struggling to make a decision on plaster and tile. I've seen the water color pictures for all but one of my final three choices-Grey Harbour. Is there anyone who has seen it in a pool or knows where I might find a picture? I'm indecisive by nature and with all the choices this has been frustrating! I would just like to move forward. Love this forum btw! Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Welcome to TFP!

Finishes are a fav subject of mine. I nearly went with that choice, but I have to tell you that if you are indecisive it will be a tough road for you. Trust me, I am exactly the same. I haven't seen pics of it, and although I think CLI is a great product, they are lousy at having pics of their products installed. Of that line, we loved Grey Harbor the most. Grey gives stunning Blue water IMO. Below is a website that uses CLI a lot and there is a link to a couple of pools with Sunstone "Smoke" One pool is deep and one there is shallow. These will be very close to Grey Harbor.

Remember though, lots of things will affect the color you see in photos and real life, so you will never get the exact color looking at photos. We are putting in CLI Sunstone Select. Ours will be a mix of Granite and Cobalt, and we are hoping for the best. Cobalt has a little Grey in the base with some blue quartz aggregate. Also keep in mind that the base color will be the dominate factor in the outcome of you water color. In your case, medium light Grey. NPT is another good site with lots of pools in different finishes and you can select them by finish color. These will give you some idea of what you will see with yours as well. Good luck choosing!

http://www.poolworkstx.com/pages/gallery/sunstonebr-smoke174.php

Thank you so much for your reply and welcome! I have done so much googling and searching online I swear I have seen every color except the one I'm most interested in! Ha. What we want is something natural looking so I was trying to avoid the blue tint. I thought about "smoke" but my husband and I wanted a little more texture and pebble look. I even emailed cli to ask for a picture of a finished pool but they will have to check with their regional reps and I'm just so over this already. As much as I hate to make a decision without seeing it first I think Grey Harbor is a pretty safe bet. I don't see anything in it that would make the water green or weird in any way. I am curious though...if it was your favorite what made you pick the custom mix instead? What did you not like about the Grey Harbour?

Our pool is 3.5 -9 ft deep with a beach entry. I didn't want the grey in the beach so we are now doing flagstone there. I'm really most concerned about how it will look on the step and shallow spa areas. That is the biggest reason I'm not going with any blue tinted choices. I thought about St. Croix and Midnight Blue for a while but chickened out. I'm also a little concerned about how dark the water will be because from 4 PM on the pool will be in the shade.

You are so kind to help!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gray harbor for anyone looking

ec8839aee59200387d92937a7f389c2d.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.