Where to buy Dolphin Supreme M4

ymee

Jul 8, 2013
Guys,

What's a good place to buy the Dolphin M4 Supreme from? The maytronicsus.com website doesn't show any dealer within 100 miles of my location (San Diego). Is there a reputable online dealer for these?

Thanks

Just as a heads up Dolphin's literature states:

The Dolphin Supreme line is manufactured for sale by professional pool and spa retailers. They
are not intended for sale online. No Dolphin warranty coverage will be provided for Supreme
units purchased over the internet.

I'm not sure how strictly this is being enforced. I thought it was at least worth mentioning. If you call Maytronics (the company who makes Dolphin) they should be able to direct you to a source.

Is that the Oasis Z5 I see listed on the epic pool supply website? How is it different than the M5? I don't see Oasis listed on the Maytronics website.

I just talked to someone epicpoolsupply and yes, the z5 is made exclusively for them and its an M5 without the center brush and the weekly schedule option. It comes with the remote and caddy. They say its the latest and greatest and i also see that the gal/min rating is a bit higher than most other Dolphin cleaners. Maybe it truly is a commercial grade residential cleaner? Im interested, just skeptical on a brand new model that has yet to even be reviewed.

Is that the Oasis Z5 I see listed on the epic pool supply website? How is it different than the M5? I don't see Oasis listed on the Maytronics website.

Yes, that is what the Rep told me.

I just talked to someone epicpoolsupply and yes, the z5 is made exclusively for them and its an M5 without the center brush and the weekly schedule option. It comes with the remote and caddy. They say its the latest and greatest and i also see that the gal/min rating is a bit higher than most other Dolphin cleaners. Maybe it truly is a commercial grade residential cleaner? Im interested, just skeptical on a brand new model that has yet to even be reviewed.

Thanks for the info and update.

I recently purchased the Dolphin Z5, one of the few cleaners that Maytronics provides warranty coverage for online purchases. It is a rebranded version of the M5 (owners manual actually refers to it as the Dolphin Explorer Classic 9) and came with a caddy and remote. So far, this cleaner has exceeded my expectations, catching even the finest debris. I posted this on another thread, but it is worth repeating - be sure to set the handle/bar in a diagnonal manner per owner's manual instructions for optimal performance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.