Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-RJ

Aug 4, 2013
Virginia Beach
Hi all experts. I've been lurking and learning since last summer and it's time to get involved.
The time is coming to open or prep for summer action and I need advice/info. I have a above ground 15x30 oval ~12k
with a bs swg that the pool guy said would work great (never really did) and all summer long I added chems cause it couldn't keep up
with basic demand. I'm done with it and plan on moving to a more robust generator. I have in mind the Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-RJ
and would love to have some opinions on it before I make the purchase and install. Also, would using a swg not specific for above grounds be
an issue? I plan on purchasing over the internet so links to reputable dealers would be also appreciated. Thanks for any and all info.

Regards

The Hayward SWG work well. The one you mentioned is for an above ground pool right? Where the cell is installed by the return jet so a flow switch is not used.

But, you should be able to use any SWG you want, the install is the same, assuming you have hard PVC.

Goldline, a Hayward brand, SWGs are very well though of. Using a SWG with an above ground pool is just fine. You just need to make sure to patch any leaks reasonably quickly (which you should be doing anyway).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.