Here my little slice of heaven.

We bought the house last year and it was ready to go. Over the Winter I let it completely go. BADDD IDEA! Its took the last month of Vacuuming waste, shocking, floccing, tearing my pump apart to remove rocks from the impeller. lol I finally almost have the chlorine coming down to a safe level. Currently when I test it the water turns orange. YIKES

HA yeah I know. I made sure I babysat it very well when burning in it the first couple times. The outside of the blocks stays nice and cool. I always have the water hose handy Just in case. I'm sure my HOI would laugh in my face if i explained this is why my house burnt down.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I know i need landscaping badly. Hopefully gonna take care of that this season. It was let go as the previous owners bought it from foreclosure. The property sat for a good while.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We really enjoy our location and property its-self. We actually only own .45 acres but we are on a small lake with a canal that goes behind our house. which gives us direct access for fishing etc. The lots on either side of us have not been built on so we feel like we have more space than we do. That may change but I don't foresee that for a while. There is ZERO new home construction in our area.

Here is an arial view and a few more pictures

I hope to one day own an area as large as my whole subdivision including the lake, instead of a .5 acres slice. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Your pool area and deck looks amazing! Great job! Very jealous of your slice of heaven!

Thanks. It definently needs landscaping work BADLY. We are currently working on the front of the house now. Only improvement I've done in the back is to spread grass seed and fertilizer to try and fill in the blanks. lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.