First time pool owner

Hey everyone, as the title suggests I'm new to pools but I have done some research beforehand. However, in my experience the best learning comes from joining a forum.
I have a few problems with the pool like the lights not coming on which is what I assume a bad GFCI. I was told it was leaking but have yet to do a "bucket test". There is more but for now I don't want to make this too long.
To start, I put a picture labeled with 1,2,3 which I still don't know what it could be. I am thinking 3 might be a fill valve? I will have to remove box 2 to see inside. 1 I have no idea. The bad GFCI can also be seen. Anyone know what 1 is? I tried to put as much info I could get in the signature as requested in forum rules. Thanks in advance.
IMG_4834.jpg

Welcome to TFP!

1. Is the manifold for the in floor cleaner popups.

2. Is the deck box where the pool light wires are connected to the power source.

3. No idea, what happens when you turn it?

Well today I replaced the GFCI which was getting 120V. After switching it with a new GFCI the lights are now working and the lights turn off when the GFCI is tripped.

I turned the blue valve which did have water rush through it for the first partial second but didn't fill the pool. I went to my main water meter just to confirm and no water was being used. So 3 has water but is not using it and there are not other valve except on the main system.

For now I put a garden hose to fill the pool up to the skimmer level and will try the suction valves once it is full. It has used close to 1500 gallons so far to raise about 2-4 inches.

Thanks so much for letting me know what 1 and 2 are. Now I know what those "sprinkler things" are in the pool. Still lost on number 3 for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.