A BIG shout out to tftestkits.net

thepiratemorgan

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
Central NY
Tftestkits.net (Dave and Meg) is a stand up company!! They backdated their full kit refill sale to Feb. 1st!! Now THAT is customer satisfaction. Starting today, the TF-100 full kit refill is $31.95 + shipping and ends March 24th! I am no way connected to this company, but certainly a happy customer!! :)

Thanks for the kind words about Dave and Meg.

They are known for superior customer service, and that's one reason so many of us here always recommend buying from them. You cannot find better service on any product anywhere in my opinion.

They are known for superior customer service, and that's one reason so many of us here always recommend buying from them. You cannot find better service on any product anywhere in my opinion.

This is very true. Whenever one of my customers ask for a test kit I send them to TF.

Clearly Dave and Meg have figured out what much of Corporate America seems to have forgotten...By placing your primary focus on customer satisfaction (as opposed to "make money first, customer satisfaction second"), the financial rewards will automatically occur as a by-product. Very few companies today place such emphasis on customer satisfaction. Those that do reap the rewards.

Those are kind words, folks, and we are appreciative.

A couple of years ago, somebody wrote or posted, "Doing business with y'all is like going back in time to the Mom and Pop store where you brought your penny candy.....it's nice to be treated that way again"

That has just always stuck with me as a good image and a darn good way to do business. I hope we act like that to each of you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.