TFTestKit Refills - When does the sale begin?

Sep 2, 2008
I had read somewhere on here that the TF kits would have a sale in the spring (I wrote down todays date) for their refills. Their website doesn't show any sale prices so I was curious if anyone had any knowledge about when (of if) they might go on sale.
Thanks.

We have had several inquiries over the last couple of weeks.

We are preparing the email to all past purchasers now and you should have it this afternoon.

Sale pricing for the complete refill set will be up at the time you get the email.

I am very appreciative of you asking.

We have had several inquiries over the last couple of weeks.

We are preparing the email to all past purchasers now and you should have it this afternoon.

Sale pricing for the complete refill set will be up at the time you get the email.

I am very appreciative of you asking.

Hi - I didn't get an email yesterday and wanted to see if the prices are reflected online in the store. And yes, I even checked my SPAM folder. :)

Can the TFTestKit refills be used with the taylor K2006?
Yes the reagents are the same in both kits ... with the exception of the pH reagent (both are Taylor, but there are different strengths depending on the size of the view tube ... it will still work, but may take a different number of drops)

- - - Updated - - -

Although the bottles may be different sizes and not fit in your little blue box ... if that matters to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed the K-2006 uses R-0004 and the TF-100 uses R-0014 for the pH test. You can use the R-0014 in the K-2006 pH test, but you will need to use more drops to get a nice color because the K-2006 view tube is larger.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.