Patio Furniture - Where did you pruchase?

Here's our new furniture. It is steel frame wrapped in wicker. Basic stuff, nice enough for us.

kohls.JPG

I bought the 10-piece set and absolutely LOVE the look. They are comfortable, but the seats are pretty low. I've owned the set almost three years now and they still look great. We wanted to add the chaise loungers to complete the look, but felt $1200 for two was a bit on the expensive side :(

If you ever find Ohana's on Craigslist, jump on the chance!

supposidly the Ohana collection is all the rage on amazon.com

I wonder if it is comfortable? It has gotten really good reviews....

http://www.amazon.com/collection-PN0910R-Ohana-Furniture-Gorgeous/dp/B006HWS52K/ref=lp_3480726011_1_4?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1395267287&sr=1-4

About 4 years ago we bought a table with 6 chairs and a high table with 4 stools (have backs and they swivel) from Lowes. That furniture stays outside on our deck 365 days a year. It still looks great. I refuse to buy any metal outdoor furniture that is not aluminum.

Last year we bought a table with 6 chairs and another smaller table with 2 swivel chairs at Sears. That furniture has been outside under a pergola near the pool for about a year, and it looks great. As with the other furniture, it is all aluminum.

We also have a couple of inexpensive loungers and a couple of lounge chairs right near the pool (courtesy of Sam's and Wallyworld). They get brought inside for the winter. I don't expect to get more than a few years out of them. They looked fine when I brought them outside last week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So after struggling with the idea to pay 2K for a sofa 2 chairs and coffee table @ Chair King (patio furniture store in Houston) we decided on a set from Sams club final price was $699 we could not pass it up so we pulled the trigger last night. So after saving all this money we also purchased a new unbrella and deck box all for 1K. I will post some pics soon with the furniture set up on the patio.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/amelia-4pc-seating-seating-set/prod11640178.ip?navAction=push

Next we plan on getting an outdoor rug and a couple of loungers. (any suggestions? Probably will go back to Sam's club)

I saw this set at Costco, it was ok. So far its in the lead.
7ehypy7e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
You really can't go wrong with Costco. If there is ever a problem they wil take it back and refund your money. Here is their policy
COSTCO'S RISK FREE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touchscreen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
I purchased an HP printer that started acting up after year three. Internet research showed that there were several plastic gears that were a known problem to HP but they continued to sell them that way. Took it back to Costco & got my money back no questions asked.

Good choice! I wouldn't ever purchase anything that isn't sunbrella for here in Texas. I have 5 red sunbrella umbrellas from SAMs that I've accumulated over the past 5-6 years - the oldest looks as good as the new one! No fading whatsoever

Good choice! I wouldn't ever purchase anything that isn't sunbrella for here in Texas. I have 5 red sunbrella umbrellas from SAMs that I've accumulated over the past 5-6 years - the oldest looks as good as the new one! No fading whatsoever

That's good to know purchased an umbrella as well. So far very happy with purchase.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

supposidly the Ohana collection is all the rage on amazon.com

I wonder if it is comfortable? It has gotten really good reviews....

http://www.amazon.com/collection-PN0910R-Ohana-Furniture-Gorgeous/dp/B006HWS52K/ref=lp_3480726011_1_4?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1395267287&sr=1-4

If you were in SoCal, you could get the set directly from the importer for a huge savings. I bought a set from the warehouse in South Los Angeles / Gardena area for about $1000.00 out the door. Of course I had to pick it up with my own truck and pay in cash. I've had it for a year and I'm really happy with the build quaity, but the sun will fade the bright fabric colors a little.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.