Need a pool electrician in Dallas

pharpe

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 10, 2014
Dallas, TX
Looking for an electrician in Dallas that knows pools. I need someone to troubleshoot my pool lights (not getting power) and have the whole system bonded. From what I read many electricians don't know understand pool bonding correctly so I'd like to get one with pool experience.

You might try Northgate Electric. They are all over Texas and based in Ft Worth. They focus on outdoor living and have done tons of pools.
682-300-6500

Maybe some other Texas / DFW folks will have some suggestions too.

You might try Northgate Electric. They are all over Texas and based in Ft Worth. They focus on outdoor living and have done tons of pools.
682-300-6500

Maybe some other Texas / DFW folks will have some suggestions too.

Thanks Dave. Have you used Norhtgate in the past? Good experience? My luck has been very hit or miss with contractors in the past so a personal recommendation goes a long way with me.

Hi Pharpe,
I understand about hit and miss with contractors. I have had my go 'rounds with several of them too.

Northgate did the electrical work on my pool (all the way over in Longview). I was very happy with how they conducted themselves while at my place and with the quality of work they did. By far, they were the most professional of all the different contactors involved in my pool build. I would recommend to give them a call.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.