goes straight

pete g

Apr 26, 2010
hi members, I have a Pentair great white pool cleaner. the darn think only goes in a straight line. will not spin around like it used to. anyone have a fix for this. I understand its a common problem with this cleaner.

Did you run the cleaner upside down to see if the lift up brush is working? You should see it working within a couple of minutes after turning it on. If that checks out, you might try calling Pentair to see what they recommend.

Did you run the cleaner upside down to see if the lift up brush is working? You should see it working within a couple of minutes after turning it on. If that checks out, you might try calling Pentair to see what they recommend.

hi, I did do as you suggested, I turned the unit over while submerged and the brush does not come down. I called Pentair, and they said it was the lift brush? I can't see anything wrong with the lift brush. that's why I thought I'd get another opinion.

hi, I did do as you suggested, I turned the unit over while submerged and the brush does not come down. I called Pentair, and they said it was the lift brush? I can't see anything wrong with the lift brush. that's why I thought I'd get another opinion.

hi fellow members, Well I ordered a new lift brush per Pentair, and as I thought, did not cure the problem. its a little dishearting to realize an employee of the company that makes the thing hasn"t a clue. oh well, the beat goes on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.