refill in pool

Jan 3, 2010
Claremont california
Hi!

I just finish cleaning my 30k plastered pool. I wanted to know if there is a good procedure to add the chemicals? In the past, I just added the 8 pounds the home depot brand conditioner tied up in a sock inside my skimmer.
Please advice, if there is any more chemicals need adding and it's procedure?

I welcome any input!:D

Hold off on any chemical addition for just now.

Contact the installer immediately to see if they have parameters for you to follow.

This is to avoid losing any possible warranty they off on the plaster if you
"do something wrong with the chemicals". You don't want to leave that door open for them later. Let us know, then we can help.

You would have to ask the builder if the warranty extends to you or not. At this point, I would assume not and just start by testing the pool's chemistry and seeing what needs adjusting. You will certainly need to get some CYA and chlorine in there right away.

Which pool are you talking about? Your Sig says a 16k vinyl and a 6k something. If you are talking about the 6k pool, 8 pounds of CYA is WAY too much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.