We just signed our contract...dig starts next week!

Kelkel

Feb 17, 2014
Houston
So excited! After months of weighing all options and interviewing & getting quotes from 4 PBs, we signed our contract & paid our deposit on our pool!
The dig will start next week!

We settled on a 18x38' freeform pool w/oversized spa. Perimeter 103, area 520. It will be 6 ft at the deepest point.
(I think the pool builder estimated it to be about 27000 gallons).
We'll have a 4 ton moss rock waterfall, sun bench with 2 bubblers, several in pool benches throughout, 2 LED color changing lights in pool (1 more in spa), w/wireless remote.
We're doing Wet Edge Satin matrix inside the pool, Wet Edge primera in the spa--both in a medium blue color. Flagstone coping & stamped concrete decking.
Variable speed pump, 400k btu pentair heater (gas), auto-fill.

It's just under 50k for everything. Our PB is usually pretty fast....may be done as early as the end of March! Can not WAIT!

Wow, sounds like a great pool and like you got a good deal. No to mention you signed the contract and they are ready to start the dig...that is fast. I look forward to watching your build.

Post some of your design pictures if you get the chance.

Good luck!

We went with Aquasport Pools. Ron has been in business 38 years so we trust that he will do a good job! He's a bit old-school (doesn't do the computer generated renderings or even email for that matter), but the people I know who have had pools built by him have been extremely happy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.