Thank You

Jan 21, 2014
I looked around the forum for a convenient place to say thank you, but didn't see one. With as much as you guys do for everyone, one might think you guys would have that... but this will just have to do. After buying my house (with a pool, obviously) in only August of last year, I have already been through getting told many different things through pool stores and services. I bought hundreds of dollars of chemicals and even paid for someone to change out my sand filter. It always felt like there was little explanation from any of what they had to say, always just a command to do this or that.

I had an algae outbreak while trying to heat my pool through a couple pool parties around new years, and spent quite a bit of money trying to "fix the problem". I can't thank the experts on this forum enough for sharing not only their knowledge, but also their rationale and thought processes behind their methods for helping me take control of my pool. It's such a relief to be armed with the ability and know-how (read: Taylor K-2006) of what's going on with the pool and how to react accordingly.

You guys do a fantastic job, and I look forward to owning and servicing my pool with the help of this community.

Thanks again,

Josh