Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Just wanted to follow up after more than a year using Zeofiber. This stuff is great! Not sure if all fiber brands are similar, I assume so. I went to clean my filter a couple days ago, and forgot to backwash. I remembered as soon as I had the Filter cover off... but low and behold, the filters weren't nearly as "caked" as DE use to be after backwashing! I just unscrewed the bottom drain and started hosing off the filters one by one. Barely much residue left in the grass. 30 minutes later all clean and re-added 12 cups of fiber (48' filter) into the skimmer, and back to running like a top. Water stays clear - as long as you don't let algae start blooming ;) I have a Poolskim and run it with low pump speed. It was starting to "not suck" so well, the reason I cleaned the filter. Now it's back to working well. Just in time for Oak leaves to start falling.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.