Hi, from SOuthern NJ

Jun 26, 2008
I have been lurking and finally joined.
I have grown up w/ pools and had one installed about 5 yrs ago, so I am not such a newbie.
Its a VanBrill pool, 30k gal, gunite, nothing too frilly.

The kids are really starting to get their use out of it...so it is starting to pay off!

Beach is fun sometimes but is cold well into the summer and then we have jelly fish and flies.... not to mention a mouthful of salt water. We have lots of good rivers to play in nearby also; for the last few years, I've done more of that than the ocean.

I'm in Haddonfield, an hour+ from the shore. Got the pool when I bought the house. I intended to remove it but since it seemed to be in working order, I thought I'd try using it -- and I love it!

Shorelover said:
Beach is fun sometimes but is cold well into the summer and then we have jelly fish and flies.... not to mention a mouthful of salt water. We have lots of good rivers to play in nearby also; for the last few years, I've done more of that than the ocean.

I'm in Haddonfield, an hour+ from the shore. Got the pool when I bought the house. I intended to remove it but since it seemed to be in working order, I thought I'd try using it -- and I love it!
mmmmmm....haddonfield 8) with that being said, hows the resturant, Tre Famigilia? I won a G.C there and was curious if it is worth the price of a babysitter

I hate to say it, but since I just moved here, I haven't been in that one yet. It's supposed to be good and is the next one on my list. The others in town are all pretty good. So yeah, go and enjoy!

Or just drop that little 'ol GC off here....

:wave:
Sue

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support