New build in Clear Lake--help w/Wet Edge

Kelkel

Feb 17, 2014
Houston
We are *this close* to pulling the trigger on a pool build but our final 2 decisions are the following:
- Wet Edge: should we do it all in satin matrix OR do the pool in Satin matrix and the spa in Primera? My husband thinks it will be a lot more comfortable to sit on the Primera.
- Do we do a variable speed pump or just the basic single speed. The cost difference is only about $1k and my husband thinks it will pay off in a couple years time.

Any advice anyone can offer is MOST appreciative!

Instead of a single speed pump, your choice. Should be between a variable speed and a 2speed pump. The type of pump you need depends on what water features you will have for your pool.

Thanks for the replies.
We will have a spa with spillover & 5 ton waterfall, plus a few bubblers on the tanning ledge.
I've read that maybe the two speed pump might be a good option, as well.
Just not sure and want to make the right decision!

Thanks Vegas.
Yeah, my husband really wants the VSP and is willing to pay the extra...so I think we're going to go for it.

I'm not sure if our particular finish of Wet Edge can be sanded down, but that's something to look into.

Thanks for the reply!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.