Photos from older threads no longer visible

wanjayne

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
Wichita, KS
I've saved several build threads into my favorites, for reviewing while we plan for our DIY build which will start in March. Don't know if it's something about my settings or the new forum software, that has resulted in a lot of photos no longer being included in the threads. Was just looking at ssgumby's build and noticed photos are no longer attached. Any ideas??

Thanks!

Can you try to view the thread again and let me know if you see any attachments. If you're not able to see any photo's, please post a link to the thread you are not seeing anything in so that I can see if I'm able to view anything too.

Just opened it up again and Photos were there!!!... Did you make a change of any kind?? I've noticed this with several other old threads in the past couple of weeks. Haven't checked any others, but will let you know if I run into this again.

Thanks!!

I did make a change to your account, however I'm wondering if it was the solution or not. I opened the link you posted and did see the photos. Go ahead and try to view the thread again while I quickly look to see if any things "off" on your account.

I took a quick look, and it show's that all your settings are OK, and should allow for viewing photo's. I've also looked at the thread you linked to, and see several photo's of yours as well.

Can you try to click on the link again and see if you can view the photo's while logged in?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have all been doing a pretty good job allowing JasonLion time to sort out these individual bugs. As you know, the transition was quite complex and we will likel be doing this for months.

remember to give him breathing space and let him and Lee solve one issue at a time before moving to the next.

It may not seem like it now, but this will give us all a better venue.......just need to shake out the hiccups.

Thanks, everyone

Interesting....it looks like the problem is with my Internet Explorer......Weirdest thing, I can see everyone else pictures but mine using IE. I switched to Chrome and I can see mine as well. Thanks guys for looking. I will reinstall IE. I love the new forum!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.