Jskiwi

Oct 24, 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm having a problem with my hot tub after the heat turns off.

I have a hot tub that spills into the pool. During pool filter and cleaning modes, the return filters into the tub to refresh the water, which then spills into pool.

My problem started recently. After the heat is turned off for the tub, the actuator is returning to filter mode but the pump remains on, sending cold pool water into my hot tub.

Filter and cleaning modes are both switched off, finished their programs, prior to tub use. Nothing seems to be on at the spa side control but pump is running in pump room.

My problem started recently. After the heat is turned off for the tub, the actuator is returning to filter mode but the pump remains on, sending cold pool water into my hot tub.
Maybe I am missing something, but isn't that what it should be doing? When you turn off the heat/stop using the tub the water should be coming from the pool? Which pump runs when you turn off the heat?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.