Corinth,TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We got a light amount of snow yesterday. It was nice to look at but I am ready to use the new pool. Ground hog said 6 more weeks of winter.....bummer.

That is not snow, here is a picture of my car from the big (most in 30+ years) snow we had here a couple of weeks ago (it has snowed 3 times now in 3 weeks, which is crazy for Louisiana).

Attachments

• snowcar.jpg
    snowcar.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 212
Yeah it has been a bit crazy, first we had the snow shown in the photo above, taken on the morning of Friday Jan 24th, that snow melted fully by Sunday the 26th which had a high in the upper 60's, then we had another snow mixed with ice that was enough to fully coat everything again on Tuesday the 28th, this time it melted less than 24 hours later, but was still enough to mostly shut things down around here. Then we had another lighter dusting mixed with ice, almost enough to cover the ground early yesterday morning, but it was all melted by noon.

Ike

I have no use for cold weather once Christmas is over! Unless we get enough snow to play with, that would be cool! Due to the 2 bad weather closures we had, we will now have school on Good Friday and Memorial Day. :rant:

I am REALLY ready for spring....here where I live we have had 120" of snow so far this season! It started the second week of Dec. and just hasn't stopped. If I didn't need my job I'd be in Texas with you guys!

:eek: Wow ..... now that's too much snow. Hope you get some relief soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.