what is this?

Dec 16, 2013
Sacramento, CA
What is that little hole/access port (see picture in post #3 below) ? Mine has a screw off top with a gasket that has turned to dust and the hole is filled with dirty water. The hole is about 1 ft in the concrete from the edge of the pool, directly above my pool vaccum port and pool light niche.

I have no idea about the quota...we're still learning about this new site too! If you post a question over in "forum issues" it'll get answered.

The third picture in that thread is the diverter valve in the skimmer that is below the basket in the second post...probably not what you mean. The "other thing" is probably a setup for an auto filler. We have one, but it looks like a toilet float valve, and has a line going out to the pool. I hope that helps...

Re: what is this? (updated with picture)

I have no idea about the quota...we're still learning about this new site too! If you post a question over in "forum issues" it'll get answered.

The third picture in that thread is the diverter valve in the skimmer that is below the basket in the second post...probably not what you mean. The "other thing" is probably a setup for an auto filler. We have one, but it looks like a toilet float valve, and has a line going out to the pool. I hope that helps...

Ok, I've got a picture, see below. I do have an auto-filler that is about 5 feet from the port in the picture (with float valve, etc.)

Attachments

• IMAG1204.jpg
    IMAG1204.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 95
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.