Patio/Furniture Stores / Sources (in North Dallas)

Jan 22, 2014
Frisco, TX
Are there some popular stores or sources (even online) for good patio, pool, or outdoor furniture that you would recommend? Just beginning to research and am interested in good places to buy as well as any advice you have for quality furniture that will hold up to the elements.

Thanks in advance!

I'm also looking in the DFW area - we've been to the usual Home Depot and Lowe's but also checked Chair King Outdoor and Casual Living. Just got an ad in the paper this morning that Hemisphere's also has patio furniture so may have to check them out. This stuff is so expensive! So far, I liked the selection at Casual Living the best, seemed to be the best quality for the price. We are all really tall so that adds a challenge trying to find furniture that's not too low to the ground. Good luck, let me know if you find any other places!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.