Completion photos

Vegasmom

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2007
It's been a very long year, but most of the project is done. Thanks to everyone for their support and for the kick in the pants to get me testing my water. It is much appreciated :-D

I took these last night, they are not great quality so I apologize for that. If/when I get better shots I'll update.

100_0992.jpg

100_0988.jpg

100_0997.jpg

Waterfall that needs a fix

100_0977.jpg

We have fire to the pots, but they're not working properly so I don't have pics of those yet. Landscape lighting should be in next week and I'll take some finished shots of the outdoor kitchen as well.

WOW that's beautiful. I live in VA, on the side of a wooded mountain (I need to send up pics.) and it is beautiful, but I love the 'desert oasis' look & feel of what you've got going. Very nice, great job!
BTW, I have the toughest time trying to keep my little paradise palms alive over the winter, and you've got real ones! :mrgreen: (that's green w/envy in this case)

Thanks, Todd :) We're happy with the way it turned out, although those bamboo I put in will probably fry up before the summer is over! The palms love the heat, but I see Queens that don't make it here when we get freezes. I would love to live in a more temperate climate where I could grow tropicals, but the desert is home for awhile. Nice thing is, Mt. Charleston is only 20 minutes from us. We get to see some green and it's about 30 deg. cooler.

Thanks for all the nice comments :-D Still waiting on the rest of the landscaping/lights. With all the delays on the build, landscaper's elec. permit expired and then everyone was on vacation so we still don't have lights. I'll try to get some clear shots soon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.